IN-SHOP MITERS MADE EASY
The Miter-It™ Auto, Pneumatic system saves time and money on performing miter laminations in the shop by eliminating the need for a helper—wherever you would need a hand to hold the material, put a Miter-It™ Auto clamp there instead! This system uses a highly efficient Venturi Vacuum Generator that requires only ½ CFM of compressed (shop) air to provide a continuously strong and reliable hold for up to 10 vacuum cups simultaneously. The user-friendly clamps securely and reliably hold heavy, drop-down edges at 90°, enabling finished-side-up laminations and providing better results than taping methods alone. Seaming the joint finished-side-up offers increased safety for workers and reduced risk of damage to the piece by not having to flip the material for gluing. This also keeps the seam in view for dialing-in perfect joints, and makes clean-up fast and easy. Typically, one Miter-It™ Auto clamp every 3 to 4 feet is sufficient, but more may be used for extra-long or heavy aprons.
- Easy, fast, and efficient mitered laminations in the fabrication shop
- Saves labor by eliminating the need for a helper
- Miter finished side up—safer for workers and material; keep the seam in view
- Highly efficient vacuum source requires only ½ CFM of compressed (shop) air
- Reliably holds heavy drop-down edges at 90°
- Coarse adjustment lever for quick apron placement
- Horizontal and vertical fine-tuning knobs for ultimate seam control
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly-durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials
- Accommodates edges up to 12” tall, 3 cm thick
- The Miter-It™ Auto clamp (single) (part # MTR-153) allows expansion of your Miter-It™ Auto system.
- The Vacuum Manifold Kit (part # VM-10-KIT) highly efficient (½ CFM) electric system that can be used “on the go” at any jobsite when connected to Omni Cubed’s electric vacuum pump.
| Product Name
||Miter-It™ Auto, Pneumatic
| Part #
||Two miter clamp units with 5” gray cups, two cup covers, 10-port Venturi Vacuum Generator, ten port plugs, 20’ air tubing, 1/4" industrial series coupler plug
| Product Dimensions
||24" x 10" x 8"
| Product Weight
| Package Dimensions
||24" x 10" x 8"
| Clamping Range
||50 mm to 304 mm (2 in. to 12 in.)
||Anodized aluminum, aluminum, stainless steel, silicone, zinc plated steel, polyurethane air tubing